Dover Big Local provides FREE* training to those in the local area.
Are you a Dover resident? Out of work or on a low income? YOU can take these courses!
To book yourself onto a course, you MUST apply in person @ the Dover Big Local Hub.
- First Aid Level 3 – Thursday 7th February 9am – 4pm **FULLY BOOKED**
- Safeguarding – Monday 11th February 9:30am – 12:30pm **FULLY BOOKED**
- Manual Handling Level 2 –Thursday 14th February 9:30am – 4pm
- Food Safety Level 1 – Monday 18th February 9:30am – 1:30pm
- First Aid Level 3 – Thursday 28th February 9am – 4pm **FULLY BOOKED**
*Courses are currently provided free of charge to Dover residents but donations towards costs are always welcome.